VERY IMPORTANT! Please read the following information carefully.
A Valid Passport is REQUIRED for this cruise for all guests sailing (including children)!
* This cruise requires a valid passport. Please ensure that the Legal First and Last Names which you provided for your booking and travel documentation is identical to the Legal First and Last Names on your passport. This applies to ALL U.S. citizens, for ALL travel to and/or from the United States via air or sea, regardless of destination.
* Many carriers do not require the inclusion of a Middle Name or Middle Initial or a Suffix such as Jr. or Sr., and it may not be necessary on your travel documentation. Your passport must be valid for at least six (6) months past the completion of your travel. Check your passport to verify that the expiration date will be valid six months beyond your return date to the United States. If your passport expires earlier than this six-month window, you must renew your passport before your trip’s departure or you will be denied re-entry to the United States at your trip return. Expired passports are not acceptable. Confirm that your passport contains blank pages for entry and exit endorsements and any visas that may be required.
* A U.S. passport is valid for ten (10) years, and the initial price of a new passport is $135*, and $110* for a renewal (*prices noted are subject to change).
* Because of the new requirements, you are encouraged to apply, renew, and/or obtain additional blank pages as soon as possible to allow sufficient processing time. Give yourself plenty of time and avoid the rush. To learn how to apply for a passport, visit www.travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html. You can print copies of all necessary passport application forms at www.travel.state.gov/passport/forms/forms_847.html. For additional help, call the National Passport Information Center toll free at 1-877-4USA-PPT. To expedite a last-minute passport application, contact a service like www.PassportExpress.com or call 1-800-362-8196.
* All guests must present the required documentation at boarding. Travelers without the proper and required documentation may be denied boarding. No refunds will be issued, and travelers will be subject to full cancellation penalties. Fines may be levied against travelers without proper documentation, and these vary by country. Payment of any fines levied is the responsibility of the traveler.
* Family Legal Documents: Adults who are not the parent or Legal Guardian of any minor child traveling with them are required to present the child’s valid passport and visa (if required) and an original notarized letter signed by at least one of the child’s parents. The notarized letter from the child’s parent must authorize the traveling adult to take the child on the specific cruise and must authorize the traveling adult to supervise the child and permit any medical treatment that must be administered to the child. If a non-parent adult is a Legal Guardian, the adult must present a certified certificate of Guardianship with respect to the child.
* Non-U.S. Citizens and foreign nationals should contact their respective governments to obtain details about their passport and documentation requirements. If your country participates in the United States’ Visa Waiver Program (VWP), you must have a machine-readable passport to enter the United States. Please note that boarding may be denied to travelers from VWP countries who do not have machine-readable passports. Additional information is available online at www.dhs.gov.